Werde Leser!

Kategorien

Leben (32) Musik (27) Gedanken (26) Anderes (23) Freundschaft (19) Update (9) Liebe (8) Länder und Städte (5) Filme (4) Bücher (3)

Montag, 30. August 2010

Sunshine - Messages.

Makes me happy: New Soul - Yael Naim




Hey guys! So, I just got back from my englishlessons and now I somehow am in the mood to speak english;)! I hope, you understand me;)!
Though the weather at the moment is so damn horrible, especially for me, 'cause I have to go to school by bike, through the rain - it sucks! - but a good friend of mine is sending me messages on my phone almost everyday. Just some short messages, some nice words, which somehow light my whole day. Everytime I read one of this messages, I feel a little happier than before, the sky doesn't seem to be that grey and a little smile crosses my face. These are my "Sunshine - Messages", 'cause they're like a little sunshine:)!
Thanks to my friend for these "SMS", that's what I wanted to say with this post:)

Danke meine Große, ich freu mich jedes mal wieder, wenn du mir so eine schöne Simse schreibst:)!
Ermuntert mich jedes mal, nicht alles so grau zu sehen;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. ich habe gerade ziemlich viele posts von dir gelesen, bin in den mai zurück, und du hast mich sehr begeistert. weil du so ehrlich bist und so berührend schreibst, und ich hab mich desöfteren in deinen gedanken und gefühlen wiedererkannt. danke, dass du so schreibst wie du schreibst :)

    AntwortenLöschen